As the website goes up in more competition, users experience staging and slow responses from mobile. It is because of internet traffic, which is millions of people using them at the same time.
When we feel tired and feed up from the slow response from our service, one thing we plan is to change or unsubscribe our application. But thanks to the new latest discovery of technology, there are ways to make website mobile responsive without affecting other applications. Below is a step-by-step discussion on updating your mobile phone to make it responsive to a selective site you want to open.
Specimen and Tools:
Built-in programs in mobile and desktops include Google Chrome, Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox; this is the start-up opening to go for many sites. When you click to open, there is a blank space for you to write your search. Then look for your choice of application or plugin that helps the website respond immediately and smoothly.
Simple Process for one Application:
Step 1: Open your browser, save the whole page with all the images of the program you want to install. Make a folder of it and label them.
Step 2: From the home page query, you save, type the application, and install it.
Step 3: Know what will be your style of response and remember where to click.
Step 5: Upload and Run
Many plugins are available to choose from for a layout of your phone; these plugins make your website mobile responsive. Just simple instructions to follow, and you can navigate your phone to active responses.
Types of Plugin that helps Responsive Layouts
- js – it changes code blocks based on screen size and resizes images.
- Response – a slideshow widget that continuously appears.
- Responsive Menu – change menu to a selective element with a low-wide
- Fit Text – Inflate web and stretch font size.
- font size – Resizing the Font
- Elastislide – stretchable image with a small frame that adapts and fit its size
- Blueberry – work in a fluid response
- Menu to a Dropdown for Small Screens – menu from upper have signed to drop
- down to scroll further
- Photoswipe – common use in mobile now swipe left and right up and down
- FlexSlider – Slide with fading animation
- Responsive jQuery Slideshow – slideshow case
- Seamless Responsive Photo Grid – Photo grid selections
- Responsive Image Gallery with Thumbnail Carousel – gallery type selection
- lightbox-A jQuery UI mediabox Adaptive Media – displaying a different
- contents and images
- 15 Dynamic Carousel – a carousel plugin
- Js – wide video streaming
- 17 jQuery Masonry – a horizontal and vertical arrangement
- Isotope – an elements-like chart style
- The Heads Up Grid – makes notice of its activity
- Adaptive Image in HTML – manage its own resizing image.
Therefore, to make a mobile website response, it is to install any one of the plugin programs stated above. After the obsolete keypad mobile comes the touch screen, which is by touch, and plugins are supported by keyboard navigation. Then recently, as new swipe mobile introduces, lots of plugins are created to use for a fast response. Photoswipe is commonly seen in mobile users today, so we can support that it is the fastest navigation on mobile websites. Fastest searching for anything found in the unit.
A website that response fast becomes everybody’s site so, users of phone, laptop, tablet, and desktop adopt and install any program that enhances the slow network performance. A better and fastest design workflow is then the best remedy.